Vanessa Hudgens

« Older   Newer »

1. Ghittablue

User deleted

Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron @ Screening for *Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure* 4.6

2. Ghittablue

User deleted

Making a return trip to the annual west coast event, Vanessa Hudgens was on hand for the first day of the 2011 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival on Friday (April 15).

The "Beastly" babe took to the Indio, California grounds as she joined a group of friends including rumored beau Josh Hutcherson while watching performers including Cee Lo Green, Justin Poree and Derek Phelps.

3. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens At Day 2 Of Coachella - April 16

4. Ghittablue

User deleted

New Vanessa Hudgens & Josh Hutcherson Snuggle up on a Bowling Date Night 4.27

“I’m really happy embracing this moment. Right now I feel so happy and I have so much going on, I don’t necessarily need a guy. Whether I’m single or not, this is an amazing time in my life. I’m a young woman and I’m exploring who I am.”

5. Ghittablue

User deleted

New Vanessa Hudgens looking Hippie/70's out Shopping in Sherman Oaks Cali 4.28

6. Ghittablue

User deleted

New Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale (In Bikinis) On Holiday in Mexico - May 1st

Tisdale tweeted "Girls Vaca!!!!!! Heading on an amazing vacation with my besties Nessa and @shelleybuckner. Let's do this! Woo woo"

She wrote the following day, "Life is good..... Beach, sun, and my best girlfriends!!!!"

7. Ghittablue

User deleted

8. Ghittablue

User deleted

9. Ghittablue

User deleted

Talk about the sweet life! Vanessa Hudgens gives us a behind-the-scenes glimpse of her latest Candie’s photo shoot at the Pink Hotel in the Sun Valley, CA. The Sucker Punch star seems to be having a blast as she lounges by the pool and dances on diner counters for Candie’s Fall 2011 campaign.

Playfully named “Candie’s-isms”, the campaign features mottos that Candie’s girls live by, such as, “Candie’s girls believe you can do anything in heels” and “Candie’s girls know sprinkles are a food group.” The High School Musical cutie adds, “My style is very similar to the Candie’s girl style in a sense where we just want to have fun.”

Fans can get in on the excitement by choosing the campaign’s winning TV commercial that will air nationwide in July. Voting takes place from June 15 – 22 exclusively on Candie’s Facebook page.

What do you think of Vanessa as Candie’s “IT” Girl? Tweet us at @CELEBUZZ!

10. Ghittablue

User deleted

festival di cannes

gallery_main-vanessa-hudgens-drunk-cannes-03
    gallery_main-vanessa-hudgens-drunk-cannes-01
    gallery_main-vanessa-hudgens-drunk-cannes-02
    gallery_main-vanessa-hudgens-drunk-cannes-04
    gallery_main-vanessa-hudgens-drunk-cannes-05

11. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens on the set of her new movie Gimme Shelter.

The film, which was shooting in Newark, N.J., Thursday, is about a pregnant teenager who leaves her abusive mother's home and seeks out her biological father, played by Brendan Frasier. The father is upset over the pregnancy and urges his daughter to have an abortion. When she refuses, he kicks her out and she's living again on the streets.

"I'm so excited and proud of the work I've been doing and let me tell you, you all are going to be SHOCKED with how I look in this movie," Hudgens posted on her Facebook page. "It's crazy sauce."

vanessa-hudgens-300

12. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens walked the red carpet at Neutrogena's 2nd Annual Wave for Change By Helping Kids Make A Difference bash in L.A. Monday -- and debuted a choppy, super-short new haircut! (She modeled her shaggy pixie alongside Hayden Panettiere, who lopped off her own locks earlier this year.)

Hudgens first revealed her major hair makeover on Thursday on the Newark, NJ set of her new film Gimme Shelter. The normally glammed-up star, 22, was unrecognizable in baggy, sloppy clothes, no makeup plus eyebrow and lip piercings.

In that film, she plays a pregnant teen forced to live on the streets.

1311079864_vanessa-hudgens-short-hair-290
    vanessa-hudgens-435
    Vanessa_Hudgens___Hayden_Panettiere_Support_Kids_in_LA_wave_for_change_neutrogena2_gallery_main
    Vanessa_Hudgens___Hayden_Panettiere_Support_Kids_in_LA_wave_for_change_neutrogena3_gallery_main

13. Ghittablue

User deleted

New Vanessa Hudgens and Mom Gina out in Studio City - Jul 20

vanessa-add-072011-3
    vanessa-add-072011-7
    vanessa-072011-3
    vanessa-add-072011-1

14. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens @ Captain America: The First Avenger LA Premiere 7.19

v-hudgens-071911-8
    vanessa-ch-071911-8