2. Ghittablue

User deleted

3. Ghittablue

User deleted

4. Ghittablue

User deleted

5. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens strikes a sexy pose in this shot from Details magazine’s latest issue.

Here’s what the 22-year-old Sucker Punch actress had to share:

On training for Sucker Punch: “We trained with Navy Seals. We were machines, You could NOT f— with us.”

On working with Michael Caine for Journey 2: “He’s uh-mazing. Not only is he uh-mazingly, stupidly talented, but he still kind of hits on me. All the time. If it was anybody else, I’d be like ‘Who the hell do you think you are?’ But because it’s Michael Caine, I’m, like, ‘Sock it to me more, baby, come on!’ I.Frickin.Love.Him.”

On Zac Efron: “We’re still friends. Who knows what the future will bring. We’re figuring this out.”

On talking to Quentin Tarantino at a post-Oscar party: “….probably after a few drinks I told him ‘We’ve gotta do something together.’ … “Slowly, I’ve gained balls. I used to be very shy. Nothing has happened with Tarantino yet, but I definitely tried to plant my seed. Hopefully he won’t look back and think, ‘Oh my God. That crazy b—-.”

6. Ghittablue

User deleted

7. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens channels Bianca Jagger and her ’70s chic style in this shot for InStyle’s March 2011 issue, which hits newsstands today!

The 22-year-old Sucker Punch actress fell in love with the outfit she wore for the shoot.

“Even though the print is so bold - and I almost never wear patterns or color - I fell in love with this suit for the way it fit,” Vanessa said. “And the necklace was amazing: It came with its own security guard!”

Vanessa is wearing a Louis Vuitton cotton blazer and pants, a Jennifer Behr cotton veil, an H. Stern necklace, and a Judith Leiber clutch.

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

8. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens @ Alice + Olivia - NY Fashion Week - Feb 14

9. Ghittablue

User deleted

New Vanessa Hudgens and singer Fergie @ Anna Sui - Fall 2011 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week NYC

imageimage
    imageimage

10. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens went solo to the premiere of her new movie Beastly in Los Angeles on Thursday night (February 24) Dressed in a purple strapless number, the 22-year-old actress was joined on the red carpet by her hunky co-star Alex Pettyfer as she debuted the highly-anticipated modern take on the old story of Beauty and the Beast.

imageimage

11. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens Out Running with "Freshface" - Feb 23

12. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens partying with Ashley Tisdale and Nicole Richie at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar fete

13. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens @ Late Show with David Letterman - March 2nd

14. Ghittablue

User deleted

New Vanessa Hudgens (Blue Dress) Shopping In NYC - March 3

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

15. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens is all smiles at the premiere of Girl Walks Into a Bar on Monday (March 7) at ArcLight Cinemas in Los Angeles.

195 replies since 29/8/2009, 13:17   9678 views