Blake Lively

« Older   Newer »

1. Ghittablue

User deleted

Taking a break from her "Gossip Girl" NYC scene, Blake Lively was spotted out and about in Boston, Massachusetts earlier today (August 25).
    The "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" actress looked lovely as she strolled through the historic city's streets, sporting a blue v-neck top with khaki Capri shorts and sandals.

imageimage

Edited by Ghittablue - 29/8/2009, 13:25

2. Ghittablue

User deleted

Blake Lively (25 agosto 1987) è un'attrice statunitense.

Ha recitato in 4 amiche e un paio di jeans nel quale era Bridget Vreeland, la più sportiva delle quattro amiche. Sta attualmente lavorando al telefilm Gossip Girl in cui recita la parte di Serena Van Der Woodsen; nel 2006 ha preso parte al film "Ammesso" nel quale ritraeva la bella Monica.

Nel 2008 sarà nei cinema in Cloverfield di Matt Reeves e nel sequel The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.

Film
    Sandman (1998) - Trixie/Tooth Fairy
    4 amiche e un paio di jeans (2005) - Bridget Vreeland
    Accepted (2006) - Monica Moreland
    Simon Says (2006) - Jenny
    Elvis and Anabelle (2006) - Anabelle Leigh
    Cloverfield (2008)
    The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 (2008) - Bridget Vreeland

3. Ghittablue

User deleted

Everybody on our cast is very musically talented, except for me.
    Blake Lively

I can't believe we're being paid to live in New York.
    Blake Lively

I grew up with the mindset that when you get home from work, you go to dinner and watch a movie. I don't want to be going to a club and taking off my panties.
    Blake Lively

I had a lot of friends in high school, but I was never the wild party girl. Never have been, never plan to be!
    Blake Lively

I was raised in California, so this whole New York winter thing is completely new for me. I've already justified buying seven coats!
    Blake Lively

In high school, there are so many cliques. You're never safe.
    Blake Lively

My whole family's been in the business. My whole family is crazy.
    Blake Lively

4. Ghittablue

User deleted

Wearing matching Boston Red Sox tops, Blake Lively and costar/director Ben Affleck share some funny stories with each other on the set of their new movie The Town on Tuesday morning (September 1) in Boston, Mass.
    I love all of Blake's gesticulation!
    Blake, 22, and Ben, 37, reportedly had just shot a sex scene together. The twosome were later seen grabbing lunch together as well

5. Ghittablue

User deleted

imageimage

6. Ghittablue

User deleted

7. Ghittablue

User deleted

Blake Lively, pretty in black @ 2009 Angel Ball 10/20

8. Ghittablue

User deleted

Blake Lively dressed as a Pilot @ Svedka Vodka event 10/31

9. Ghittablue

User deleted

Blake Lively strikes a fierce pose on the November 2009 cover of Nylon Magazine. Here's what the 22-year-old Gossip Girl hottie opened up about:
    On punking her friends: "I swipe my friends with, like, my phone or something, - I slide it in their butts. Like in middle school! You say 'Visa! Mastercard!' Just to give somebody a jump. I'm a prankster."
    On riding elephants on her recent vacation to Thailand, India and the Maldives: "Elephants are the most incredible creatures I've ever been around. You're sitting in this water that they poop in, and somehow it's not gross. You're scrubbing the bottom of their feet and behind their ears…"
    On her empathetic nature: "I feel a lot. I get really bad stomachaches all the time. So I went to a doctor, and he said, 'You're a feeler.' I take on people's pain a little too much."

imageimage
    imageimage

10. Ghittablue

User deleted

11. Ghittablue

User deleted

• Blake: If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never yours to begin with.

• Blake: My whole family's been in the business. My whole family is crazy.

12. Ghittablue

User deleted

• Blake: (about the debut of Gossip Girl) It just hit me yesterday that our show is going to come out soon. I thought, Oh crap, the show is going to premiere in two weeks. It's so anonymous right now, and people are going to see it.

13. Ghittablue

User deleted

• Blake: (about her name) Actually, my grandma's brother's name was Blake, and my sister wrote it down when she was reading a family tree. And they said, "If it's a boy, we'll name him Blake, and if it's a girl, we'll name her Blakely." And everybody thought I was going to be a boy, and then I came out and I was a girl. And they had already been calling me Blake for months because they were positive I was going to be a boy. And they had been calling me Blake for so long, they just kept it.

14. Ghittablue

User deleted

• Blake: (about her fellow Gossip Girl cast members) Everybody on our cast is very musically talented, except for me.

15. Ghittablue

User deleted

• Blake: I can't believe we're being paid to live in New York.

128 replies since 28/8/2009, 14:30   8063 views