Gisele Bündchen

« Older   Newer »

1. Ghittablue

User deleted

This just in: New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen have welcomed a baby boy.

32-year-old Brady announced the birth Wednesday, but did not reveal the boy’s name. He called it “a wonderful experience in my life.”

The child is Brady’s second. He also has a 2-year-old son, Jack, with actress Bridget Moynahan. It’s 29-year-old Bundchen’s first baby

2. Ghittablue

User deleted

3. Ghittablue

User deleted

4. Ghittablue

User deleted

5. Ghittablue

User deleted

imageimage
    imageimage

6. Ghittablue

User deleted

7. Ghittablue

User deleted

8. Ghittablue

User deleted

9. Ghittablue

User deleted

10. Ghittablue

User deleted

11. Ghittablue

User deleted

12. Ghittablue

User deleted

Following her ultra-secret wedding to pro-footballer Tom Brady, Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen (in Louis Vuitton) graces the April 2009 cover of Harper’s Bazaar. Check out what she had to say:
    On how she’s ready to start a family: “I want to have a big family. My parents have been together for 36 years, and that is what I want.” She goes on to say: “I love kids. It’s amazing that I have the opportunity to hang out with my stepson all the time.”
    On what she loves most about her new husband: “Tom is a good guy. He has a very pure heart. He’s very naive, almost like a child. That is my favorite quality about him. One thing that I thought was so amazing when I first met him is that he is innocent. He sees the world with colored glasses.”
    On life five to six years ago: “I was drinking a lot of red wine, smoking a pack and a half of cigarettes a day, and eating cheeseburgers all day. I was treating my body, which is my temple and my best friend, as my worst enemy. I was almost punishing myself. I was so tired. I was working so much, and I was numb.”
    For more of Gisele’s interview, visit HarpersBazaar.com. The issue hits stands on March 24th.

Gisele Bundchen brought her stepson John Moynahan to a park in LA yesterday for an afternoon on the playground. Gisele seems happier than ever publicly playing with John who is already a looker just like his dad. Gisele doesn't usually talk about her personal life, but she made an exception as the covergirl of April's Harper's Bazaar where her happiness and maternal instincts couldn't help but shine through. Here are highlights:
    * On Tom: "Tom is a good guy. He has a very pure heart. He's very naive, almost like a child. That is my favorite quality about him. One thing that I thought was so amazing when I first met him is that he is innocent. He sees the world with colored glasses. . .It's beautiful, but I think that is rare. I love that about him. No one else sees that. He's very strong and focused in his job, but he's so sensitive, it's amazing."
    * On having a family: "I want to have a big family. My parents have been together for 36 years, and that is what I want. I am in that place. It's all good in that part of my life. It's one part of my life that I'm learning about every day. I've been challenged a lot by it, but it's the most rewarding part. . . I love kids," she says, smiling, her eyes lighting up. "It's amazing that I have the opportunity to hang out with my stepson all the time. He is so kind. He loves blueberries, and every now and then my dog, Vida, tries to get some food from him. He is so nice that he will give her the blueberries first. He is so cute and has such a sweet demeanor.""
    * On her past: "I was drinking a lot of red wine, smoking a pack and a half of cigarettes a day, and eating cheeseburgers all day. I was treating my body, which is my temple and my best friend, as my worst enemy. I was almost punishing myself. I was so tired. I was working so much, and I was numb. . . If you are happy, you can give happiness. If you don't love yourself and if you are unhappy with yourself, you can't give anything else but that."
    Lucky Gisele on that last quote. Otherwise, she seems sweet and happy — after all the criticism and rumors at this point it's hard not to see the newlyweds through Tom's rose-colored glasses

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

Perfect Couple
    She’s been dating for two years the American football player Tom Brady, from New England Patriots team. “I was the first who got to know Tom and I approved him”, tells Patrícia Bündchen, Gisele’s twin sister and her agent in Brazil. Both have wedding plans, but the date is a secret. “I believe things will happen in the way they meant to”, tells the top model. What she doesn’t hide is that she wants a private ceremony. “Gisele’s never been flirter”, affirms Monica Monteiro. “If she likes someone, it’s for real". Before Tom, the model dated the surf champion Kelly Slater and the actor Leonardo diCaprio, relationship that lasted five years.

Family, volley and Vida dog
    Volley is one of Gisele’s passions. When she was a child, she dreamed to be a professional volleyball player. “In our team, Gisele always wanted to command”, remembers her ex-neighbor and friend Felipe Schneider who also shares with Gisele the passion of jockeying. “She felt an amazon, nobody could disagree, even when she fell down”, he tells, laughing. The defense of the nature is another passion of the model. “I support Florestas do Futuro (Forests of the Future) program, from SOS Mata Atlântica, and Água Limpa (Clean Water) project, in the region I was born”, tells the mother of four dogs, including the Yorkshire Vida (in the picture, in 1999), that used to travel around the world with her, but today, at 11, stays in the triplex where Gisele lives, in New York.

Family Girl
    Gisele sees her parents and sisters at least twice a year – either she comes here or they go to USA or Costa Rica where she has a house. Vânia, Gisele’s mum, tells: “In any family, there are the shy and the outstanding ones. Gisele was always more communicative. She’s also dreamer, determinate, organized and exigent. But the most important thing is that my daughters are very close to each other”. The father, Valdir, speaks of the pride of seeing the twins working together. “Patrícia is the closest to Gisele. They complete each other in what they think and do and, at this moment, Patrícia’s technical qualification as PR has a big importance at Gisele’s life, in the fashion world and in her environmental actions”. Patrícia is her confidant: “I know her most intimate secrets, but I can’t tell them. Ah! She has the mania to twist her friends’ hair when she sits next to them".

Well treated beauty
    It’s in Brazil where she has her hair and skin treated. Since 1999, her dermatologist is Adriana Vilarinho. “Gisele loves to do crystal peeling, a very thin mask that lets the skin very beautiful and doesn’t peel. As she prefers to use ready-to-use lotions, I suggest the ideals ones for her and for the weather she faces in USA and in all the countries she visits. Although she likes sunbathing, Gisele always take care of herself: she uses sun protector SPF 25, washes her face religiously in the morning and evening and never sleeps with make-up. Her hair is naturally beautiful. When she’s able to, she hydrates her hair and it’s all. Actually, it’s very easy to take of her”, says the doctor.

The best model of the world
    In 1999, Gisele was chosen the best model in the world by US Vogue. Since then, she is called “übermodel”. In German, über means beyond, that is more than a supermodel. Actually, much more – her fortune is about 150 million of dollars, theme she never speaks about.

“I’m more mature, and that gives me security. I also feel more woman, but I don’t want to lose my girl side”.

“Gisele is the greatest expression of the vocation of what she does. She is a genius on the runway and in front of the camera. And a word defines her well: self-control”.
    Bob Wolfenson, photographer who has worked with Gisele several times, since she was 14 years old.

13. Ghittablue

User deleted

BRIDGET Moynahan is furious with Gisele Bundchen after Bundchen boldly bragged to Vanity Fair about being mommy to Moynahan and Tom Brady's son, John.
    But while Moynahan is taking the high road and keeping quiet, her friends are not.
    One close pal told Page Six, "If Gisele loved Bridget's child like he was '100 percent her own,' then she would not talk about him in the press. Discretion and respect are not either of Gisele or Tom's virtues, as was evidenced even when the child was still unborn and they publicly flaunted their relationship without any discretion whatsoever."
    Brady and Moynahan broke up before the "Lord of War" star learned she was pregnant and he began dating Bundchen. Moynahan gave birth to John on Aug. 22, 2007.
    Moynahan's friend continued: "Don't you think Jack will grow up and read her comments and find them disrespectful to him and his mother? If Tom is such a great father as everyone likes to say, then you would think that he'd respect the privacy of his young child and would ask his wife not to use his son as a publicity prop and a subject of public discussion. Is she is so desperate for attention that she can't find anything more productive to talk about other than Bridget's child?"
    In Vanity Fair, Bundchen not only said John was "100 percent her child," she added: "It's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child. I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he's my son, from the first day . . . He's my little angel -- the sweetest, most cuddly, loving baby. I feel blessed to have him in my life. I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that. But to me, it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child -- I feel it is, 100 percent."
    Moynahan's friend also quipped, "Hey Gisele -- real mothers don't call their kids 'it.' " Moynahan's rep declined to comment.

14. Ghittablue

User deleted

15. Ghittablue

User deleted

Brazilian supermodel, Gisele Bundchen, has been reaping the benefits of Inter's positive domestic season, according the Metropolitan Post.

She is quoted as having said she has "complete faith" in Jose Mourinho's team and it seems her confidence in the club has been paying dividends.

Already the owner of a $150 million fortune, the world-renowned model has been earning some more cash by betting on the Italian giants, reportedly earning $1 million.

She has been placing bets in favour of the Nerazzurri since December and is set to win even more money should 'The Special One' and his squad manage to retain the Scudetto. They are poised to do just that, as they have a ten point lead at the top of the Serie A standings over Juventus and AC Milan.

99 replies since 27/8/2009, 20:25   3926 views