Vanessa Hudgens

« Older   Newer »

1. Ghittablue

User deleted

New Vanessa Hudgens (Bright Shorts/boots) Strolling w/friend in Venice Beach - March 8th

2. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens and Brittany Snow celebrate Brittany's 25th B-day @ Boa in LA

3. Ghittablue

User deleted

New Vanessa Hudgens and her mom out @ her local gym -March 11th

4. Ghittablue

User deleted

Landing a spot on the cover of their latest issue, Vanessa Hudgens adorns the front page of the April 2011 edition of Shape magazine.

Proudly showing off her fit and fine figure while flashing her abs, the "Sucker Punch" starlet chatted with Shape about topics including kick-boxing, fashion aspirations and moving on from fast food.

Highlights from Miss Hudgens' interview with Shape are as follows:

On kick-boxing with her mom, Gina: “Having someone to go to classes with makes you want to do your best, not just for yourself but for the other person too. My mom and I do cardio kickboxing classes together. I love wearing my baseball hat, tilting my head down and pretending I’m taking people out. It’s very therapeutic.”

On dreaming up her own fashion line: “Right now I’m pulling pictures from the Sixties and Seventies studying women like Cher and Bianca Jagger for inspiration. My style is boho chic. I love that time period - the patterns, the prints, the people, the music, the vibe. I figure if you love something so much, you should at least give it a try. And you may end up making a living from it too!”

On her fast-food days gone by: “I was so unhealthy. I used to go to Cold Stone Creamery, get a tub of Butterfinger ice cream and eat it all before bedtime and my fingers were permanently stained orange from Cheetos.”

5. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens and Emily Browning @ Lakers Game - March 14th

6. Ghittablue

User deleted

Hoppin' aboard for a cruise around town, Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson paired up for a motorcycle adventure before arriving together at Hudgens' home in Studio City on Tuesday (March 15).

The "Beastly" babe seemed quite smitten as she chatted with her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" before the twosome made their way inside and away from paparazzi view.

With Hudgens recently ending a lengthy relationship with former "High School Musical" co-star Zac Efron late last year, Hugens and Hutcherson have since been rumored to be a possible new item.

The pair were said to have been quite friendly at an afterparty following last month's premiere of Vanessa's movie "Beastly," as a People insider dished, "Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were really touchy together. They were very cute."

7. Ghittablue

User deleted

New Vanessa Hudgens Covers *Cosmopolitan Australia* - April 2011

8. Ghittablue

User deleted

New Vanessa Hudgens Covers Shape April 2011

9. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens was all smiles at the Sucker Punch press conference at The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills on Saturday (March 19).

The 22-year-old actress was joined by co-stars Abbie Cornish, Carla Gugino, Emily Browning, Jamie Chung, Jena Malone and director Zack Snyder as she spent the afternoon chatting up various media outlets from across the country.

imageimage
    imageimage
    imageimage

10. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens and Sister Stella @ Lakers Game - March 22nd

11. Ghittablue

User deleted

12. Ghittablue

User deleted

Stepping out for a high-profile evening, Vanessa Hudgens was spotted at the Nylon 12th Anniversary Celebration hosted by the stars of “Sucker Punch.”

The “High School Musical” actress was joined by her costars Abbie Cornish, Emily Browning, and Jamie Chung at Tru in Hollywood.

Other Tinseltown hotties in attendance were actress Brittany Snow, Reality TV star Whitney Port, and designer/socialite Nicky Hilton.

“Sucker Punch” hits theaters today (March 25) and looks to be quite the action/adventure/fantasy flick.

13. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens and Abbie Cornish arrive for a flight @ LAX airport 3.28 with her mom Gina

imageimage
    imageimage

Actress Vanessa Hudgens celebrates the release of her new film, "Sucker Punch" at the Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace March 26, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

imageimage

14. Ghittablue

User deleted

Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson @ Lakers Game (Date?) 3.27

Making the most of their Sunday evening, Vanessa Hudgens and Josh Hutcherson were spotted at the Los Angeles Lakers basketball game last night (March 27).

The “High School Musical” hottie and her hunky pal looked enthusiastic as they cheered the Lakers on to a 102-84 victory over the New Orleans Hornets

Earlier in the day, Vanessa was seen making her arrival back home in Studio City after a trip to Las Vegas.

She was in Sin City to promote her new movie “Sucker Punch,” which opened over the weekend in second place with $20 million in domestic sales.

Tom Cruise and Son Connor

Taking care of some personal pampering, Vanessa Hudgens was spotted leaving a local nail salon in Los Angeles, CA on Monday (March 28).

Sporting a Happy Go Lucky tee, capris and a sweater, the “Sucker Punch” hottie attempted to go unnoticed underneath an adorable black fashion hat, but failed to escape the sneaky paparazzi.

15. Ghittablue

User deleted

Enjoying her time overseas, Vanessa Hudgens was spotted out and about in Paris, France earlier today (April 5).

Joined by her mother, the “Bandslam” babe looked stylish as she strolled around the historic City of Lights on break from her “Sucker Punch” promotional duties.

and a few days before out in London -April 1st

195 replies since 29/8/2009, 13:17   9678 views