Doutzen Kroes

« Older   Newer »

1. Ghittablue

User deleted

2. Ghittablue

User deleted

"I love feeling so sexy and I love to be on this runway, but you're nervous because it's lingerie and it's on TV," says Kroes, whose outfits include a frothy pink ballerina ensemble and a Greek goddess get-up. "There are so many people seeing you live, it's not like a picture when there is Photoshop after."
    To prepare, Dutch 23-year-old beauty Kroes, who says she normally eats what she wants because she exercises often, goes on a strict sugar- and carb-free meal plan and spends many extra minutes a day jumping rope. "For other fashion shows you can be skinny, but for Victoria's Secret, you need definition," says Kroes, 23.
    Her belly wasn't empty, though. "I get butterflies in my stomach, for sure."

3. Ghittablue

User deleted

Valentine's With Valentine (Uhovski)
    A Valentine's Day date at Gemma with two Victoria's Secret supermodels.

Do you remember your first crush?
    Doutzen: I think I was about 10. I used to write letters to boys and leave flowers for my crushes. But nothing would ever happen.
    Adriana: My first crush was on the most popular guy in school. I was never the most popular girl. He was very blond and had long hair.
    Doutzen: In Bahia?
    Adriana: Yes! There are blondes everywhere in Brazil! Anyway, that didn't work out, so I got a crush on my Portuguese teacher. I fell in love with him and he had no idea. When I was 16, I moved to the city and had my first real infatuation on some male model. I actually had one of his guy friends write him a letter because I didn't speak a word of English. He didn't seem to notice me.
    Doutzen: Wow! And nothing happened? He must feel really sorry now!

I'll bet. So who are more romantic: Brazilians or the Dutch?
    Doutzen: Oh, that's easy - Brazilians.
    Adriana: It's all about attitude. I don't care where he's from. Even if he's shy, you can make him more comfortable with time.

Do you have any secret talents?
    Doutzen: Hmm. We've become really good at rope-jumping lately!
    Adriana: We actually see each other a lot at the gym. I don't go to too many parties, so that's how we spend time together. I think we can both jump rope for more than an hour.
    Doutzen: I've also learned how to stand on my head!
    Adriana: She's a sly one. Tell Val about your other secret talent.
    Doutzen: Speed skating? It's huge in the Netherlands. I know you're secretly good at something too, Adriana!
    Adriana: I've gotten really into painting lately. I do small watercolor canvases. It calms me down. I could practically meditate with brushes. Right now, it's a very amateur thing, but maybe one day I'll make it into a gallery. Who knows?

You both box with a trainer. Is that to relieve stress?
    Doutzen: We do shadow boxing. We don't really hit anyone. But I still take my aggression out on a bad day sometimes and pretend I'm hitting someone who wasn't nice to me.
    Adriana: Yeah, it's awesome. I've tried everything, and treadmills get boring. Boxing is very energizing and it makes you thinner and more muscular.

Describe your ideal Valentine's Day.
    Doutzen: It's really just about spending time with someone you love. It truly doesn't have to be extravagant.
    Adriana: I love getting attention and gifts from those I love. It doesn't have to be big. It could be a letter. I have to start writing more letters, too. It's one of my many resolutions this year.

What are your plans for tonight?
    Adriana: I'm going to Jackson Hole with my fiance. It will be cold, so we'll probably just stay in the cabin and make each other warm.
    Doutzen: I will just have really amazing quiet time with my boyfriend and really not care about anything around us.

What are you obssessed with right now?
    Doutzen: Green juice! It's just so healthy!
    Adriana: My boyfriend. We've been together for two years, and got engaged in June on my birthday.
    Doutzen: My birthday was last month. I just turned 24.
    Adriana: Don't even tell me that! I'm 27 and I feel like I've done this forever. I remember my first Victoria's Secret show, and my knees were literally trembling. I remember seeing Stephanie Seymour and I was just in awe. I'm not even going into all the other amazing girls...
    Doutzen: My first job was in the Hamptons with Alessandra Ambrosio, and I just kept thinking, Oh. My. God. Alessandra!

Do you ever watch videos of yourself on the runway?
    Doutzen: Sometimes with my boyfriend. You can't watch them with too many people around because you get too self-conscious about them judging your body.
    Adriana: I was at home on the couch, too, when I first saw myself. I remember texting you, Doutzen!

What are your secret indulgencies?
    Adriana: I die for frozen grapes. They're so delicious. And I'm obsessed with several new Brazilian soap operas. They are so over the top.
    Doutzen: Chocolate for sure. And also kissing someone you love. That's the best feeling when you kiss a guy and he enjoys it and appreciates it. That ah! moment. Not that I want to kiss anyone but my boyfriend...

Any plans after modeling? Adriana, you did a movie with Mickey Rourke, right?
    Adriana: It was a short one, called The Follow. My English was very limited back then, but I think I improved with my Ugly Betty appearance last year.
    Doutzen: I also think about projects beyond modeling. It doesn't have to be acting, but you have to think about those things. We're so busy with everything, but we have to realize that it might end one day. You have to be realistic. Or not.

The Daily

4. Ghittablue

User deleted

Arriving south of the border, Doutzen Kroes was spotted at the Mexico City Airport on Thursday (March 4).

The Victoria’s Secret beauty looked cute and casual in a mostly black ensemble as she happily smiled at the snapping photogs.

5. Ghittablue

User deleted

Doutzen Kroes at Miami beach at a Vogue photoshoot

6. Ghittablue

User deleted

7. Ghittablue

User deleted

Doutzen with Joe Walsh

From vs.com, Angels profile for Doutzen

First year on the runway 2005
    Astrological sign Aquarius (January 23)
    Hometown Eastermar, Netherlands
    What did you eat for breakfast? Bread and cheese, that's what we eat in Holland! Good quality bread, which is very healthy
    Morning or night person? Both—which can be a problem in my line of work!
    Righty or lefty? Righty
    Pink or red? Pink
    Chocolate or vanilla? Why not both? What's better than a chocolate/vanilla swirl dessert?
    Boxers or briefs? Depending on who’s in them, briefs
    If you were a spice, which would you be? Sporty Spice! Seriously, l think cayenne pepper adds the right kick and can be both subtle and eye-opening.
    Secret indulgence Chocolate
    Heroes Recently, Barack Obama
    What haven't you done yet that you wish you could? Skydiving
    VS faves The Boyfriend pajama in flannel, the Very Sexy® Sheer Sexy Mist and the fleecy short robe—perfect for a lazy weekend at home.
    Favorite place in the world Eastermar, my hometown in Holland
    The five things you can't live without? Family, wonderful food (and chocolate), love, water and lots of laughter.
    The most glamorous part of your job? The places I get to travel to and the people I get to work with are amazing...and the parties I'm invited to aren't that bad either!
    The least glamorous part of your job? Arriving from a 10-hour flight and going straight to the job.
    Glamour... like beauty, comes from the inside out.

8. Ghittablue

User deleted

She’s already back to work after giving birth to her son Phyllon Joy Gorre just eight weeks ago, and yesterday (March 21) Doutzen Kroes got an on-the-job visit from her little guy.

The fabulous Victoria’s Secret vixen was busy modeling cashmere outfits from Reality Cashmere in Miami Beach when Phyllon showed up to make an initial public appearance.

Ms. Kroes looked pleased to see her baby boy as she took a break from working it for the camera and spent some quality time with him.

Prior to the Miami shoot, Doutzen was in Los Angeles doing a gig for L’Oreal. She tweeted, “Hello LA my first workday since a long time tomorrow.”

9. Ghittablue

User deleted

R&R: Victoria's Secret model Doutzen Kroes settled into a bit of poolside lounging in a sexy two-piece at the W Hotel in Miami

As Doutzen flaunted her incredible post-pregnancy figure, her husband Sunnery James took the reins of parental duties, doting on the couple's newborn son, Phyllon Joy Gorré

10. Ghittablue

User deleted

Another day @ the beach for Doutzen Kroes and her baby

11. Ghittablue

User deleted

Model Doutzen Kroes @ Tribeca Film Festival in New York City, NY 4.21

imageimage

12. Ghittablue

User deleted

13. Ghittablue

User deleted

Doutzen Kroes - GORGEOUS! Victoria's Secret Summer Bombshell Tour in Dallas - June 9

14. Ghittablue

User deleted

Doutzen Kroes in Toronto before the Blue Jays game - May 31

15. Ghittablue

User deleted

cfda

92668_Tikipeter_Doutzen_Kroes_CFDA_Fashion_Awards_1_004_123_422lo
    92680_Tikipeter_Doutzen_Kroes_CFDA_Fashion_Awards_1_005_123_423lo
    92682_Tikipeter_Doutzen_Kroes_CFDA_Fashion_Awards_1_006_123_224lo

87 replies since 29/8/2009, 13:11   4377 views