Blake Lively

« Older   Newer »

1. Ghittablue

User deleted

Blake on her insecurities: “I have insecurities like any girl. I used to be really shy and unconfident. I hated being tall. Walking the red carpet is so scary, so I pretend to be Marilyn Monroe – someone who owned their sexuality and projected this incredible aura of self-confidence.”

Style pressure: “There’s a lot of pressure to constantly find the best designer outfits. As a teenager, my mum was constantly after me to dress better. She encouraged me to dress up and discover my own style. I love fashion and shopping though, just like any girl.”

She still claims she doesn’t exercise: “I don’t exercise, but I will start one day. I’m 24 now, so I guess I’ve been very, very lucky that it doesn’t show that I like to eat. I should probably start working out I guess!”

What she looks for in a man: “When I look for a partner there has to be a strong connection. He needs to be my best friend, whether he’s macho or sensitive – it doesn’t matter. He also has to make me laugh. I enjoy someone who’s a lot of fun to be with. He also needs to be kind, patient, caring and not take himself too seriously. And of course, he needs to appreciate my cooking! I’m very domestic.”

She thinks cooking is sexy: “I really like to cook. Cooking makes me feel sexy. I think there’s something so sensual about it – the smells, the touches, the flavours, the experience of creating something,” she explained. “And you know, when you’re doing it with someone you love, creating that together, I think it’s really attractive.”

She can’t wait to have babies: “I want to be a mom someday. I’m upset that my nieces and nephews aren’t my own children,” she sighed. “It’s something I can’t wait for and I’m so excited about.”

128 replies since 28/8/2009, 14:30   8063 views